So, you want a graphing calculator. Then don’t look anywhere until you’ve tried GraphPower.
- You don’t want to spend $100+ on a handheld graphing calculator – GraphPower is only $15 – before your special discount (see below)
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista or Mac OSX
- If you use the link below, you’ll get an extra 33% off the price!
With the GraphPower graphing calculator your tiny gray LCD display is replaced with a huge colorful plot window. On the left you control the functions you want to plot – as many as you like on a single graph!
Some GraphPower features
- The dynamic parser checks your formulas while you type. It knows about all the functions most people need - trig functions, hyperbolic functions, their inverses, exponentials, logarithms and more.
- Polar, Cartesian and Parametric curves, all on the same plot
- GraphPower does integrals at the click of a button, including arclength, surface and volume of revolution.
- Written a PhD mathematician, GraphPower uses advanced adaptive techniques to ensure smooth plots and accurate integrals
- You can export your plot as an image file any time you want – then you can insert the image file into MS-Word, email it to friends or colleagues – even make it your facebook profile pic!
- Free Upgrades for Life up to version 1.99999
- All for the crazy low price of $15! And that’s before the discount!
What are you waiting for!? Grab Your Discount Now!
GraphPower graphing calculator is available for Windows XP/Vista and for Mac OSX 10.5 or higher. GraphPower needs a java 1.5 or higher to be installed on your computer. Macs ship with Java already installed. Windows users can obtain java for free from http://java.sun.com – look for the links to “Download JRE”.
GraphPower is a product of Polytope Media, ABN 33693150605.